You may have heard the term “business continuity” thrown around recently, which sounds esoteric but in reality is just the processes by which a company can recover from unforeseen disasters. These catastrophes can be caused by nature or humans and include things like water damage, fires, theft or sabotage, hardware failure, and anything else that can halt your company’s operations. Business continuity services, like SolidTech’s SolidBackup, implement multi-layered hardware, software, and disaster recovery planning to get your business back up and running with minimal downtime after an incident.
Our SolidBackup Business Continuity Services Include:
- Automated data backups that replicate your data to secure drives and don’t hog system resources
- Hardened backup storage drives located onsite or in the cloud at a secure data center
- Lightning fast data restoration to get systems up in minutes, not days
- Detailed recovery protocols laid out by our technicians that consider your company's unique structure
- Training and detailed documentation to ensure your employees know what to do to get your business back on track and when to do it
Businesses can suffer greatly after a disaster halts their operations, and many never recover. Let SolidTech manage your business continuity planning, and rest easy knowing you’ll get SolidBackup when things go wrong.